Friday, March 17, 2006

Preface

I just want to try to express the experience, knowledge and some research into this free blog service. It will be great if this can benefit for others too.

It started when the first time I came to Batam. I went arround in an industrial park. There were a lot of big building, but I could not see many people arround. During the lunch time, thousands worker went to pujasera and food court for having lunch.

This experience brought to question: What is the people doing inside the building called a "manufacturing plant"?

After I got the jobs, I gained experiences and got the "feel" of the activity in the building. It is not just a building but it is an organized system that interest me to explain it into this blog.

Here is the reason of this blog. At the end of the day, I wish if I can "see" a that system from this blog. And I will be happy if others can see the samething from this blog too.

Regards,
Ramzi

No comments: